Be ready for the worst with a comprehensive disaster recovery (DR) plan that will keep your business-critical IT systems up and running. Our DR specialists’ comprehensive approach, unites people, processes, policies and technologies to create a solution that ensures your business’ continuity, no matter how bad the disaster.
Whilst you can’t predict the future, you can prepare.
Using high speed 10GB networking we are able to provide a DR replication environment for real-time continuous replication of applications and data.
- Disaster recovery with hardware independent recovery.
- Near continuous real time replication services.
- Replicate all data or select specific servers/applications/data.
- Management reporting to confirm replication within SLA.
- Data can be replicated to alternate offshore locations to maintain corporate compliance.
WORK AREA RECOVERY
In conjunction with our professional services and systems recovery tools, the QuoVadis WARroom allows clients to plan and test their response to crisis events, and to rapidly rebound from unplanned outages.
- Resume business and employee activities more quickly and cost-effectively following a disaster or other unplanned interruption.
- Secure carrier-grade facility. Located in Central Hamilton, close to essential services. Strategic point for civil protection.
- Options for private suites or workstations on dedicated or shared basis. Preconfigured computer systems and office equipment.
- Robust telecommunications as well as onsite UPS/generators with priority fuel delivery.
- Scheduled windows to test invocation.
- Tight integration with QuoVadis backup and systems recovery options, including dedicated connectivity with QuoVadis SecureCentre.
- Assistance in business continuity planning and crisis management.
- - Dave Shastri, Matware