Loss of data and system downtime can threaten your business’s survival. But a well-designed disaster recovery plan means that your data is safe and it’s business as usual should catastrophe strike.
The easy, effective way to manage your team’s disaster recovery plan
- Disaster recovery with hardware independent recovery.
- Near continuous real time replication services.
- Replicate all data or select specific servers/applications/data.
- Management reporting to confirm replication within SLA.
- Data can be replicated to alternate offshore locations to maintain corporate compliance.
- - Dave Shastri, Matware